Smash Cake Sessions in my studio are always a good idea because:
- the photo shoot starts with a more traditional session which aims to capture your little ones personality, little details and his/her lovely smiles
- it is in the first part of the session that I capture some special family portraits and some photographs with mum and some with dad.
- the cake is introduced later and this is when the real fun starts!
- the cake (is it is not fully destroyed… you never know!) is put back in a box so that you can have the leftover and there is not waste. I would hate that.
- the bath at the end leaves your child clean and ready for a nap on the way home and it makes some special shots with the bubbles: kids love them!
Not everyone is as gentle as she was… Check out this session for more cake craziness! 🙂 https://www.francescadb.com/the-first-birthday-gift-which-will-last-forever/